Production process characteristics
1. A good modified carbon dioxide foam injection system ensures stable injection of carbon dioxide under supercritical conditions.
2. Automatic control of water temperature in the cooling system to improve defects such as inaccurate conventional water temperature control or slow cooling of oil temperature control.
3. The two-stage static mixer used improves defects such as poor carbon dioxide compatibility and uneven mixing.
4. Added system voltage stabilizing and quantitative devices to improve the stability of extrusion.
5. More suitable for high-strength board production, up to around 800kpa.
6. Use carbon dioxide as a foaming agent to produce green and environmentally friendly building materials - XPS extruded insulation board.
The advantages of carbon dioxide as a foaming agent
1. More uniform and stable flame retardant effect. Carbon dioxide is an inorganic substance that is neither flammable nor supports combustion. This gas is used for foaming on extruded boards. Hidden in each small pore, countless small fire extinguishers are formed, making the flame retardant performance of the extruded board itself more stable and uniform.
2. Let our living space be more environmentally friendly and healthy. Carbon dioxide is an essential Balance of nature and human friendly gas in our air. The products produced with it as foaming agent are more recognized as environmentally friendly products.
Compyriht2023© Shandong Chaoli Machinery Technology Co., Ltd ALL Rights Reserved.